According to Business Insider, scientists have gotten pretty good at predicting who’s most likely to wind up there. You can learn more HERE.
Below are some factors that can predict divorce:
- Getting married in your teens or after age 32
- Having a husband who doesn’t work full-time
- Not graduating from high school
- Showing contempt for your partner
- Being overly affectionate when newly married
- Weathering daily stress
- Withdrawal during conflict
- Discussing your relationship in a negative way
What do you think?